Audio pass through on Xbox controller

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
Josh

Audio pass through on Xbox controller

Post by Josh »

Hi, I just recently switched to the 3.5 mm headphone jack controller (love the update to support this controller) and was wondering if there was a was to use the headphone jack for audio output, whenever I plug a headset In, there is no audio. Thanks in advance.
Matlo

Re: Audio pass through on Xbox controller

Post by Matlo »

Hello,

Audio is not currently not supported: https://gimx.fr/wiki/index.php?title=Gu ... imitations

On PS4 it is possible to use a headset plugged to another Dualshock 4. Not sure if this is possible on Xbox One.
GIMX creator
Josh

Post by Josh »

Ok that’s fine, and yes it’s possible on Xbox, that’s what I have been doing for the past while.
kaiba_seto2004

Post by kaiba_seto2004 »

Can you share "how to" with us? :D That will be great.
PS4 enthusiast.
HiJack1

Post by HiJack1 »

Like ps4 just open second controller and plug headphone. it works but controller close every 15 minutes. If anybody know how to disable auto power off setting on xbox one please tell me :D
Josh

Post by Josh »

Yea, I just have a second controller that I have bound to the same account. So the controller that I have plugged into gimx doesn’t let me hear audio, the second one is just sitting on my chair as a normal controller and I can hear audio through that one. So far I have found no way to keep the controller from auto turning off, even if you plug it in to the wall, that’s why audio passthrough on the gimx controller would be nice.