Glitchy mouse

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
McKack

Re: Glitchy mouse

Post by McKack »

uwontprevail wrote:
luckmager wrote:Im getting the logitech g500 now, i am a med skilled pc cod gamer and i like 5700dpi :P
The g500 is the best mouse I have ever used.

It is amazing, and the Logitech software allows you to make a rapid fire macro =D

I use the FN fal as a three shot burst weapon
I've been thinking about getting a new mouse recently and since I flipping love the MX518 I'd have to go for the G500 too (I tried using a Razer mouse once but it felt like the scrawny, anorexic equivalent of computer mice)

I'm a bit worried that it won't feel right since the shape has changed slightly since the MX518 and G5, though. After all, I've been using the MX5xx series for a whopping 10 years come 2012 :)
The middle of the three thumb buttons on the G500 also looks like a button I'd keep pressing accidentally all the time, care to share your experience with this?
My Config Repository | PSN: McKack - Steam: McKack - XBL: Ozukaki | Config Post Template
uwontprevail

Post by uwontprevail »

McKack wrote:
uwontprevail wrote:
luckmager wrote:Im getting the logitech g500 now, i am a med skilled pc cod gamer and i like 5700dpi :P
The g500 is the best mouse I have ever used.

It is amazing, and the Logitech software allows you to make a rapid fire macro =D

I use the FN fal as a three shot burst weapon
I've been thinking about getting a new mouse recently and since I flipping love the MX518 I'd have to go for the G500 too (I tried using a Razer mouse once but it felt like the scrawny, anorexic equivalent of computer mice)

I'm a bit worried that it won't feel right since the shape has changed slightly since the MX518 and G5, though. After all, I've been using the MX5xx series for a whopping 10 years come 2012 :)
The middle of the three thumb buttons on the G500 also looks like a button I'd keep pressing accidentally all the time, care to share your experience with this?
I have never accidentally pressed any of the buttons.

The mouse feels great, better than any razer, steelseries, or any other brand moues i have used.

It is just as ergonomic as the mx518, and this one has a hyper scroll mode =D

But id give this mouse a 10/10

There are basically no cons to this mouse.

Maybe more side buttons... but heck three are still a lot.

And the option to add weights(included) to the bottom of the mouse.

It is an extremely light mouse, so if you like yours heavy that is fine too.
McKack

Post by McKack »

Sounds good. Logitech should sponsor us and GIMX in general a few G500's with all this praise.
=)
My Config Repository | PSN: McKack - Steam: McKack - XBL: Ozukaki | Config Post Template
uwontprevail

Post by uwontprevail »

McKack wrote:Sounds good. Logitech should sponsor us and GIMX in general a few G500's with all this praise.
=)
That would be pretty sweet.
luckmager

Post by luckmager »

Is there a macro to press the right mouse one time to aim instead of holding the right mouse?

Edit: set the button lay out to nom4d.
luckmager

Post by luckmager »

Ok, i am done!! Now the gameplay feels just like cod4 pc! Mouse is 100% lagg free, thanka for everything!
uwontprevail

Post by uwontprevail »

luckmager wrote:Ok, i am done!! Now the gameplay feels just like cod4 pc! Mouse is 100% lagg free, thanka for everything!
What are you settings at 5700 dpi?