"No Xbox One controller (without 3.5mm jack) was found on USB ports."

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
Matlo

Re: "No Xbox One controller (without 3.5mm jack) was found on USB ports."

Post by Matlo »

The "gprio" message is a warning. If it was an error then GIMX would stop.

Please select 'Output > text' before clicking on start, and check if your inputs are being registered. You should have the guide button registered in the black window (press whatever key you mapped to the guide button).
GIMX creator
Keller

Post by Keller »

Matlo wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:56 am The "gprio" message is a warning. If it was an error then GIMX would stop.

Please select 'Output > text' before clicking on start, and check if your inputs are being registered. You should have the guide button registered in the black window (press whatever key you mapped to the guide button).
This config has guide bound to ESC, and I'm pressing that show here.

Nothing is happening though. All other movements and bound keys are showing up too.
GoDlike

Post by GoDlike »

I don't think it's a good idea to have it on Escape, it can conflict with many things. Try some else key like Backspace or Enter.
My hardware: PS3 Slim CFW 4.80 | PS4 Pro 500 Million LE | PS5 | Xbox Series X
Steam: Godlike_RU | PSN: GoDlike_RU | XBL: GoDlike
Keller

Post by Keller »

Godlike wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:46 am I don't think it's a good idea to have it on Escape, it can conflict with many things. Try some else key like Backspace or Enter.
Gave that a try as well, same result. It recognizes the fact that it's bound as the guide button but doesn't do anything. Not sure what to do at this point. Tried it with both ESC and ENTER.
GoDlike

Post by GoDlike »

Hmm that's really weird. I would like to collect some more information about your console too, it may be helpful if it turns out that MS changed something. Which one do you have ? (Xbox One/ Xbox One S/ XOX) and which firmware?
My hardware: PS3 Slim CFW 4.80 | PS4 Pro 500 Million LE | PS5 | Xbox Series X
Steam: Godlike_RU | PSN: GoDlike_RU | XBL: GoDlike
Keller

Post by Keller »

Godlike wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:05 pm Hmm that's really weird. I would like to collect some more information about your console too, it may be helpful if it turns out that MS changed something. Which one do you have ? (Xbox One/ Xbox One S/ XOX) and which firmware?
Just a regular Xbox One, with OS version 10.0.16299.5101.
FPeeVee

Post by FPeeVee »

Hello guys! If you get the yellow warning the adapter is working. I get this too but its not a critical failure just try it out with a config. ;)
You just have to turn on your controller before plug in to the pc and it will restart itself.
Keller

Post by Keller »

Still nothing is working, cool. Seriously, I don't understand at this point. Nothing anyone has suggested has made a single bit of progress so far. I'm just stuck at the black box that says 'press escape to activate' and then can't go any further than that no matter what I do.
FPeeVee

Post by FPeeVee »

Did you replace the "libusb-1.0.dll" in the GimX install folder before you used Zadig? As I said, you will see this warning even if everything is working good! Thats not the problem! (at least with XONE...) Also MAKE YOURSELF a config file with only several buttons and with your mouse and check out the launcher's courses mode. You have to see the button pushes and the + sign moving in the window. Turn on your controller before plug it into the PC.
Keller

Post by Keller »

FPeeVee wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:46 pm Did you replace the "libusb-1.0.dll" in the GimX install folder before you used Zadig? As I said, you will see this warning even if everything is working good! Thats not the problem! (at least with XONE...) Also MAKE YOURSELF a config file with only several buttons and with your mouse and check out the launcher's courses mode. You have to see the button pushes and the + sign moving in the window. Turn on your controller before plug it into the PC.
What warning are you talking about? My problem isn't with a warning it's with the inability to be able to use the damn program. I've tried every single thing everyone in this thread has suggested and have ended up in the same place every time, still unable to use the adapter after a week.