Xbox One Elite Controller to PS4

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
iShadowLTu

Xbox One Elite Controller to PS4

Post by iShadowLTu »

I managed to make the Xbox One Elite Controller work on the PS4 months ago, but I reinstalled Windows and have forgotten how I made it work. Which config file do I load?
Matlo

Re: Xbox One Elite Controller to PS4

Post by Matlo »

Either you made a config using gimx-config or used the XOnePadUsbXinput.xml configuration.
GIMX creator
iShadowLTu

Post by iShadowLTu »

Matlo wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:39 am Either you made a config using gimx-config or used the XOnePadUsbXinput.xml configuration.
Ye I thought I used the XOnePadUsbXinput.xml config, but it's giving me an error saying X360 controller not found. What the hell am I doing wrong?
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

You can make your own configuration using gimx-config. Select the controller type, and define your mappings in the button and axis tabs.
GIMX creator
iShadowLTu

Post by iShadowLTu »

Matlo wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:55 pm You can make your own configuration using gimx-config. Select the controller type, and define your mappings in the button and axis tabs.
Under 'Type' in the config editor I chose 'XOne pad', now it's giving me an error saying "No Xbox One controller (without 3.5mm hack) was found". I have the Elite controller WITH a 3.5mm jack, so which controller Type should I choose?
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

The controller type in gimx-config is for the emulated controller. In your case you have to select 'Dualshock 4'.
GIMX creator
iShadowLTu

Post by iShadowLTu »

Matlo wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:22 pm The controller type in gimx-config is for the emulated controller. In your case you have to select 'Dualshock 4'.
Ah, makes sense, thanks for clearing it all up for me.