[Solved] Can not controll games but the PS4 Menu

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
eXoTe30

[Solved] Can not controll games but the PS4 Menu

Post by eXoTe30 »

Dear friends of GIMX,

I have bought an flashed tool as you can see in the screenshots which it is. I have pre selected the G27 / G29 wheel's but can not play with maus and keyboard for any games.

Here the screenshot of the connection:

I have plugged in everything and installed the newest version of GIMX (7.2 x86 _64) after this i have intalled CP210x VCP drivers and also UsbDk_1.0.19_x64.
After that, I started the PS4 manually and the client of GIMX-Launcher and can controll inside the PS4 Menu with the keyboard.
When i start a game now it happens nothing the game says press "X" for start but when i push on my keyboard "space" (it is correctly configurated for it due to game starting with space works well) it happens nothing.

Here is the screenshot how it looks when i can control my PS4 Main menu's but not the game's

Info: I have also try before, to go into an match and remove the ps4 controller and connect via keyboard. It says please connect an controller to play.
something is happening wrong.

My system: Windows 10 1709 (Build 16299.125)
64x system.

I hope somebody can help me in this case.

Kinds regards
Last edited by eXoTe30 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eXoTe30

Re: Can not controll games but the PS4 Menu

Post by eXoTe30 »

I found the solution for me after 24 hours.
Due to the pre selection by the shop where i bought the USB/UART - Arduino where i selected the G27 / G29 was my fault.
Due to the flash for the wheel it was not finding the wheel and due to there is no connection to an wheel it was not finding the controller.

I have used the Gimx Loader which has now flashed my Arduino to an PS4 controller / DS4 Controller.

Now i can play games.

If somebody has questions in the same cases please feel free to ask.

My issue is now solved with the Gimx Loader flash.
GoDlike

Re: [Solved] Can not controll games but the PS4 Menu

Post by GoDlike »

Im glad you resolved this issue, feel free to ask if you have any questions, we're here to help :)
My hardware: PS3 Slim CFW 4.80 | PS4 Pro 500 Million LE | PS5 | Xbox Series X
Steam: Godlike_RU | PSN: GoDlike_RU | XBL: GoDlike
eXoTe30

Re: [Solved] Can not controll games but the PS4 Menu

Post by eXoTe30 »

thank you :) i have received the module yesterday and tryed to get it to work but as i have told before the chip was thinking it is an wheel and this was the issue.

After the flash of the Arduino to a PS4 / DS4 controller it worked well :)