Would someone be so kind to.

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
endoe

Would someone be so kind to.

Post by endoe »

Hi,
I'm a complete noob when it comes to Linux, I've looked at the tutorials and they all look like gibberish to me (sorry)
What I was hoping is so eonw could make a autobooting (autostart) version of GIMX for us with a G27 (G29 Emulation) for use by me on a Rpi 3 model b.I'm currently using a dietpi version from Steve Marton website, but that's quite a while old now and I understand uses an old version of GIMX. I tried Waveforms version but for me it doesn't work, so I'm hoping some Linux wiz could either make (compile) a version for me with the latest Gimx being used or image the one they're using for use of a G27 on a PS4.

I'm sure people will send me to guides but I'll really struggle, I've tried to understand. Is be so grateful for an autobooting version for the RPI 3 model B that simply works with no logging into the RPI at all, anyway im sure people here get the picture, I don't care if it's done using dietpi or Raspbian, as long as it works, perhaps with the ability to change the configuration file. A new download or an image of someone's who's version is working would be amazing and I'd be eternally grateful.
Thanks Endoe
endoe

Re: Would someone be so kind to.

Post by endoe »

Anyone, a simple reimage of a working version would be perfect.Please help me.
GoDlike

Post by GoDlike »

I moved your topic to support section.

Isn't this exactly what you want? viewtopic.php?f=11&p=12981#p12981
My hardware: PS3 Slim CFW 4.80 | PS4 Pro 500 Million LE | PS5 | Xbox Series X
Steam: Godlike_RU | PSN: GoDlike_RU | XBL: GoDlike
endoe

Post by endoe »

Thanks GodLike, Thank you so much