No console input with Drive Force GT

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
greginsky

No console input with Drive Force GT

Post by greginsky »

Hi,

I've built myself an adapter using a UART and a Teensy 2.0++. I've got the UART from a friend who had an extra one and I can`t find the actual model number. I'm building this to use with my Logitech Drive Force GT on my PS4. The firmware I've loaded on the Teensy is EMUGTFPS2/at90usb1286.hex I'm able to get the UART detected by Gimx-launcher as well as the DS4. When I connect to the PS4, the connection seems to be established properly but I can't control anything. I tried switching TX and RX as suggested, but as soon as I do that I'm unable to connect. My UART is not labelled like the picture in the guides, but I followed the inscriptions on my UART. Also, when I select text in the Messages options, I'm able to see my inputs from my DFGT. I'm running Windows 10.

I have no idea where to dig to fix my issue. I searched this forum and try to find Youtube guides without any success. I'm brand new to this and if anybody could give me a hand it would be appreciated.

Cheers!
GoDlike

Re: No console input with Drive Force GT

Post by GoDlike »

This firmware is for PlayStation 2 :-D

You should use EMUG29PS4 but we still recommend getting chip on atmega32u4
My hardware: PS3 Slim CFW 4.80 | PS4 Pro 500 Million LE | PS5 | Xbox Series X
Steam: Godlike_RU | PSN: GoDlike_RU | XBL: GoDlike
greginsky

Post by greginsky »

omg... thanks for the quick answer everything seems to be working fine now. I was expecting it was something dumb but I wasn't expecting I would be that dumb lol
GoDlike

Post by GoDlike »

Hah, don't worry . Even the brightest minds can sometimes make a mistakes by overlooking something simple in the beginning
My hardware: PS3 Slim CFW 4.80 | PS4 Pro 500 Million LE | PS5 | Xbox Series X
Steam: Godlike_RU | PSN: GoDlike_RU | XBL: GoDlike