Problem gimx with rpi3 on ps4 pro

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
memagroup

Problem gimx with rpi3 on ps4 pro

Post by memagroup »

Dear Matlo

I try gimx with rpi3 on board usb , with slim ps4 I don't have any problem but on ps4 pro when I want to run gimx the ps button
Is not working I push it but nothing is happen ,

Raspberry pi3
Ardiuno Pro Micro

please check the log file as below :

global option -c with value 'Dualshok4.xml'
Controller #1:option -p with value '/dev/ttyS0'
now reading arguments for controller #2
Subpos flag is set
force_updates flag is set
USB adapter detected, controller type is: DS4.
Reset send to the adapter.

And also when I played with rpi3 with slim ps4 console , after 15 mins gimx and rpi freeze and I should reset my rpi ,when I connect hdmi cable and check rpi I saw some windows automatically open ,

I saw rpi error popup window error message ::
There is no room for another panel.All the edges are taken.

I think when I play with console and push button in background rpi3 open some application and make a buffer full or maybe something else , how can I solved this problem as well ?

Thanks for your help
Regards
memagroup

Re: Problem gimx with rpi3 on ps4 pro

Post by memagroup »

Nobody can help me ?
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

Hi,
How did you wire the pro micro to the RPi? Did you correctly shift the 5V level to 3.3V?
The log you provided is not enough. Please post a full log.
GIMX creator
memagroup

Post by memagroup »

Thanks for your reply , only I saw this log and ps button is not working ,
Can you help me about my another problem please , after 10 or 15 mins my rpi freez and when I connect hdmi cable I saw too much windows was open and I think the buffer is full , and in some case some file deleted , how can I solve this problem ?

Thanks
memagroup

Post by memagroup »

About the shift power , yes I do that I devided with 2 resistors , one is 330 and another one is 220 ohm , is it right ?
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

memagroup wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 8:56 pm Thanks for your reply , only I saw this log and ps button is not working ,
Can you help me about my another problem please , after 10 or 15 mins my rpi freez and when I connect hdmi cable I saw too much windows was open and I think the buffer is full , and in some case some file deleted , how can I solve this problem ?
No idea. This is probably not related to GIMX. Maybe it is due to the way you start GIMX.
memagroup wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 9:14 pm About the shift power , yes I do that I devided with 2 resistors , one is 330 and another one is 220 ohm , is it right ?
The wiki suggests R1=2.2kΩ , R2=3.3kΩ.
https://gimx.fr/wiki/index.php?title=RPi
GIMX creator
memagroup

Post by memagroup »

Then you think this is my bad ? In normal case they don't push any button in background when I use play gimx ?
memagroup

Post by memagroup »

sorry I ask you too much question , you mean in autostart case on rpi3 , when I push ps button like windows rpi screen should be lock ?
Because in my rpi3 in autostart case when I push ps button the rpi screen is not lock and I can do anything as I like but in windows the desktop screen is lock , I don't know what should I do
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

For further help, please provide a full log file and your autostart command line.
GIMX creator