Grab mouse loss when right clicking

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
slimy

Grab mouse loss when right clicking

Post by slimy »

Hey guys.. So i've been running GIMX for about a year now and recently moved to a different computer. (Windows 8 Desktop to Windows 10 Laptop). It is working but something seems off. For instance, when I first click start and the cmd starts up it grabs my mouse and it functions as normal.. but it's very experimental if it stays. If I right click on my mouse without letting it sit there at first for awhile, the mouse goes back to my computer and I have to restart. Any ideas on what could be doing this? I had a problem installing dk on my laptop and finally got it installed by disabling smart screen. But It's still not functioning as well as it did on my older desktop.
Matlo

Re: Grab mouse loss when right clicking

Post by Matlo »

Hi,
This may happen when the task manager is open. Make sure to close it before starting GIMX.
GIMX creator
slimy

Post by slimy »

I don't have task manager open. I'm thinking I might have something wrong with the libusb, but I'm not for sure. I'm also experiencing a 1-2 loss of input every ~5 minutes when playing. It like lags for a second and then continues as normal. That is if I trick it to not release the mouse.
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

Make sure to apply all Windows updates and reinstall GIMX including USBDK.
GIMX creator