It works - sometimes!

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
mysnake

It works - sometimes!

Post by mysnake »

Hello Gimx-Users,
my name is alex.

I have a question about my Gimx configuration on my Xbox One.

I used a tennsy 2.0 ++
plus an USB-TTL Converter (CP2102)
on Raspberry Pi 2.

I need 8 hours for an positiv result. In the Xbox One Menu / and in an FPS-In Game for Example
i can use my Keyboard and my Mouse. Sometimes. It is a litte bit difficult. I dont know the error. But i works sometimes
and sometimes it dont work.

The Second problem is. The Sensivitiy of my mouse is in an FPS Game horrible. I used for test a Mouse with 1600 DPI and it lags very hard.

Here are error from putty log:

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ gimx -c XOnePadUsb.xml -p /dev/ttyUSB0
global option -c with value `XOnePadUsb.xml'
controller #1: option -p with value `/dev/ttyUSB0'
now reading arguments for controller #2
can't read packet data
can't read packet data
USB adapter detected, controller type is: XOnePad.
using default refresh period: 4.00ms
../common/posix/async.c:260 read_callback: read failed with error: Resource temp orarily unavailable
gusb.c:415 transfer_timeout: libusb_interrupt_transfer failed with error: Input/ Output Error
connectors/usb_con.c:388 usb_send_interrupt_out_sync: error sending interrupt ou t
gusb.c:870 handle_interfaces: libusb_release_interface failed with error: Other error
mysnake

Re: It works - sometimes!

Post by mysnake »

I find this part of an tutorial:

1> Disconnect AVR USB board and USB to UART adapter!! Yes, both USB and Mini USB.
2> Plug the AVR USB board (e.g. Teensy, Arduino Leonardo, Micro Pro...) to the console and wait few seconds.
3> Plug the USB to UART adapter (e.g. CP2102, FT232RL...) to the computer and wait few seconds

<<< crazy it works for me

but i don't know why. Is there a way to solve the problem without this step ?

2. to my Second Question. Is is possible to play FPS without lags with my Mouse (1600DPI)
Matlo

Re: It works - sometimes!

Post by Matlo »

1. I don't know, I haven't played on Xbox One lately.

2. The problem with a low-DPI mouse is not latency but movement smoothness and precision. It is possible to configure mouse smoothing to work-around this, but movement won't be as precise as a with a high-DPI mouse..
GIMX creator