DFGT Disconnection problem and ds4 authentication.

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
Matlo

Re: DFGT Disconnection problem and ds4 authentication.

Post by Matlo »

Usually the connection does not recover once broken, which makes me believe there may be a software issue on your computer.
Could you monitor you CPU usage in the task explorer while GIMX is running?
Check if there is a process generating temporary spikes.

Also trying with Linux Mint 18 would tell if the issue is Windows-specific or not.
GIMX creator
roenick

Re: DFGT Disconnection problem and ds4 authentication.

Post by roenick »

Stephane4985 wrote:Maybe it is because I have a slim and the OS is not the same, but there is no way of doing a bluetooth device's delete unless you do a disconnect fisrt. The option is just not there. So I have no choice of doing it that way.

And I did another tet tonight and got the same result. It runs great for a while but crash at about 26 minutes. I did not continue to see after that if it would have crash again.

So it is better, but I still have disconnecting problem.
slim and fat should have same OS, there is one firmware for all. I rechecked the process and you are right - you can disconnect it and then you can delete it (but you have to have controller to do so :D). I am able to delete it because I am connected via DIY USB at that moment (wired).

So I do this:

1) long press PS button when DS4 is connected by bluetooth, sound/devices, turn off device, dualshock 4
2) connect everything together by cables and wait
3) press PS button, it registers to PS4 and can control it
4) go to settings/devices/bluetooth and open Dualshock and delete it
5) run games, play

Don't know it is necessary to delete it from bluetooth menu but definitely I must disconnect it from BT and then wait for cable connect