Forza horizon 3 pc dfgt

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
isamu

Re: Forza horizon 3 pc dfgt

Post by isamu »

I had the same problem. I wrote to Mat and he replied with this tip that helped me:

"What matters is the Windows axis range.

Joystick correction is only useful if the axis value can take both negative and positive values:
1. rest = 32767, full = -32767 (Logitech case): low_value = 32767, low_coef = -8192, high_value = 0, high_coef = 0
2. rest = -32767, full = 32767: low_value = -32767, low_coef = 0, high_value = -32767, high_coef = 8192

If your pedals are just reversed with no half-way dead zone, you should try 2. first.

The following cases do not need any joystick correction:
3. rest = 0 full = 32767
4. rest = 0 full = -32767: set the sensitivity to -0.008 instead of 0.008"

**********************************************************************************

For the record, Option #1 is what works perfectly for me. Try it :)
hellcore

Post by hellcore »

Thanks for the tip, I'll take a look when I'm home.

Am I supposed to have the Logitech DFGT drivers on my GIMX machine? I thought not, as GIMX will not detect the wheel when they are installed, but without you get no options for pedals (de/combining etc). I'm guessing this is what the correction fixes.
hellcore

Post by hellcore »

Ok, I can set my accelerator to go from 0, but unable to get any brake now. Isamu, could you post your xml please?
isamu

Post by isamu »

hellcore wrote:Ok, I can set my accelerator to go from 0, but unable to get any brake now. Isamu, could you post your xml please?
Which option are you using? For PS3 I was using option 2. but on PC I'm using option 1 and will also try #1 on my PS3 when I get back home. One out those two should work.
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

hellcore wrote:Am I supposed to have the Logitech DFGT drivers on my GIMX machine?
Yes, you have to install the Logitech Gaming Software. Isn't there a message about this displayed in the black window?
GIMX creator
hellcore

Post by hellcore »

GIMX will not detect the wheel if LGS is installed, I'm away from the setup right now but will grab some logs when I get back.
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

Install LGS and fix the device names in the configuration.
GIMX creator
bad_bo

Post by bad_bo »

I just got the game last night, eventually, I found out DFGT was not supported.

I already had built the DIY usb for the PS4. So that means I can actually use this little device to emulate the G29 on the same computer...hehe , amazing. I will try it tonight. Maybe I will post back on this thread if I get stuck or something.
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

You'll have to use the EMUG27PC firmware for this. The G29 emulation does not work on PC.
GIMX creator
bad_bo

Post by bad_bo »

noted, I will use that.

thanks