Keyboard glitch

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
Devil_717

Keyboard glitch

Post by Devil_717 »

Hello,

First, i would like to thank all of you for great work on this project, keep up the great work :)

I'm using sixaxis emu on newest ubuntu, and bt dongle with csr chip and bt 2.0+edr. Everything works great, except that sometimes when I play BF:BC2 one of the keys responsible for moving (wsad) is "locking" itself. When it happens i'm ending moving in one direction. To stop that i must press couple of times this direction button with i'm going and it stops, but it's quite disturbing. Also i can't go left when i'm zooming with scope, I suppose it's some sort of limitation of my keyboard?

I'm also having a little issue with my mouse, it isn't as accurate as i want, but this must be configuration fault, so maybe someone has good config for MX518 and BF:BC2? I tried changing polling rate, dead zones, etc. but it's still not good enough for me, or maybe i just need to get used to it :)

I will appreciate all kind of help.

Sorry for all mistakes, english it's not my native language, but i'm hoping you will get the point ;)
Matlo

Re: Keyboard glitch

Post by Matlo »

Same problem as: link.

Same answer :)

As it seems to be a very common mistake, I added a note in the FAQ.
GIMX creator
Devil_717

Re: Keyboard glitch

Post by Devil_717 »

Oh, sorry, i didn't saw that earlier. But thank you, that is realy helpfull, all problems gone :)