Black ops Chopper Gunner.

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
uwontprevail

Black ops Chopper Gunner.

Post by uwontprevail »

Anyone know how to set up chopper gunner sensitivity?

More importantly, how much more do you need to increase your multiplier and what deadzone you set.

And is there a way to make changing between configurations toggle, and not just hold and press?

Edit: Also, does this apply to RC:XD, and Valkyrie rockets, and gunship?
cldfusion

Re: Black ops Chopper Gunner.

Post by cldfusion »

Using y60,x50, Dz25, exp0.39 (It gets me by..)
I use it as a hold button for my 5 key(can't find a better one) for all vehicles+valkyrie.
Only problem is that when you hold down your ADS config button, it wont go back to config1(hip) :( Does any one know how to fix this??.
I'd like to use it to get out of stun grenades, but I never think of it.. :) ahah
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

It's not really possible to have a precise control over a chopper gunner with a mouse, because you can't maintain the stick to a specific position over a long time.

But it's possible to use define a third configuration with sixaxis controls. For that you have to install something that will let you use your sixaxis such as qtsixa in linux or motioninjoy in windows. Note that I recently had usb issues (some peripherals not detected) with motioninjoy, so don't be surprised if you get such problem with that software.

Regarding the configuration toggle, you should look at the "switch back" option.
GIMX creator
McKack

Post by McKack »

cldfusion wrote:Using y60,x50, Dz25, exp0.39 (It gets me by..)
I use it as a hold button for my 5 key(can't find a better one) for all vehicles+valkyrie.
Only problem is that when you hold down your ADS config button, it wont go back to config1(hip) :( Does any one know how to fix this??.
I'd like to use it to get out of stun grenades, but I never think of it.. :) ahah
It automatically switches back to the previously active configuration, so if you're in the Gunship configuration (3) while activating the ADS configuration (2) it'll just switch back to the Gunship configuration (3) even though you started on configuration (1)
You'll need to set a trigger for the regular configuration (1) that you press when you're done controlling the Gunship, RC, Valkyrie etc.
Matlo wrote:Regarding the configuration toggle, you should look at the "switch back" option.
I think he means press trigger once to activate, press again to switch back. Not having to hold the trigger down.
My Config Repository | PSN: McKack - Steam: McKack - XBL: Ozukaki | Config Post Template
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

McKack wrote:I think he means press trigger once to activate, press again to switch back. Not having to hold the trigger down.
I created issue 109.

I think this is a very easy thing to do, and I probably will code that in the next release.

Another enhancement for the configs is to be able to configure a delay to be applied before the toggle because the aim down the sight view is not immediately applied. This is issue 110.
GIMX creator
McKack

Post by McKack »

Matlo wrote:
McKack wrote:I think he means press trigger once to activate, press again to switch back. Not having to hold the trigger down.
I created issue 109.

I think this is a very easy thing to do, and I probably will code that in the next release.

Another enhancement for the configs is to be able to configure a delay to be applied before the toggle because the aim down the sight view is not immediately applied. This is issue 110.
Yeah, those will be great features!
My Config Repository | PSN: McKack - Steam: McKack - XBL: Ozukaki | Config Post Template
uwontprevail

Post by uwontprevail »

thanks for all the replies guys.

Ill try em out and see how it works.
uwontprevail

Post by uwontprevail »

Works pretty good for rc xd, just need to level up in combat training and test it out on the chopper gunner.