Quick Scoping, you like or hate it? I hate it!

General Chat, Feel Free To talk about anything here.
blazr

Quick Scoping, you like or hate it? I hate it!

Post by blazr »

I think its pretty fair to say that quick scoping is what ruined modern warfare 2, i mean scoping in search and destroy with no skill and no realism just ruins the game. Especially with aim assist on.
In MW3 they must remove all aim assist with snipers and take quick scoping out of real game modes like search and destroy cause it requires no skill and ruins the fun.

Rant over, whats your opinion?
cldfusion

Re: Quick Scoping, you like or hate it? I hate it!

Post by cldfusion »

Never had a problem with it, except the nerfing of it in black ops.. Maybe it's a bit ridiculous but it lets you play the sniper in more CQC which I think is fun. Oh man, if they got rid of the aim assist we'd be the only ones who could hit -anything- hehe:)
McKack

Post by McKack »

I've only played COD4 and Black Ops online. I loved both because they have been pretty much the same. Then I decided to give MW2 a go, bought a cheap copy off of amazon, joined a game.... and it was a complete clusterf**k! I felt like I was playing a game of Quake 3 where everyone was railing like crazy, bouncing and twirling all over the place. Noooooo thanks!

If MW3 is going to be anything like MW2, sniping-wise, I'm passing on it, and I'll probably jump on the BF3 ship instead.
My Config Repository | PSN: McKack - Steam: McKack - XBL: Ozukaki | Config Post Template
uwontprevail

Post by uwontprevail »

McKack wrote:I've only played COD4 and Black Ops online. I loved both because they have been pretty much the same. Then I decided to give MW2 a go, bought a cheap copy off of amazon, joined a game.... and it was a complete clusterf**k! I felt like I was playing a game of Quake 3 where everyone was railing like crazy, bouncing and twirling all over the place. Noooooo thanks!

If MW3 is going to be anything like MW2, sniping-wise, I'm passing on it, and I'll probably jump on the BF3 ship instead.
I love bf3, i hate quickscoping.

But bf3 will have a really slow turn speed.

Mouse and keyboard translation is going to be terrible on it.