new - question about setup

General Chat, Feel Free To talk about anything here.
Rahabib

Re: new - question about setup

Post by Rahabib »

ok I figured it out. even though I deleted everything in the second config section, the triggers persisted in the xml file. I simply had to edit the xml file and then the right mouse button no longer sticked.

I also read more on calibration and figured out the zombie drifting. The deadzone was too big so it move slightly every now and then. I did the mouse calibration and that solved the drifting, the only problem was that now, the mouse is not as sensitive and I have to make large movements with the mouse to turn. I played with teh exponent and multiplier a lot but then it makes you overshoot the target more. I think what Ill do is have a large deadzone and then a second config for ADS with the right mouse trigger (same as ADS) that lowers the deadzone and see how that runs.

I also enabled "auto hide" for the bottom bar in Mint (would work for Ubuntu as well) and the window jumping issue went away. The window appears to be exactly 600px so if you are on a netbook, you will need to do this if you want to see the whole window.
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

It's not recommended to edit the xml file... are you sure you can't delete the trigger in sixemuconf??

What's the game?
GIMX creator
Rahabib

Post by Rahabib »

Matlo wrote:It's not recommended to edit the xml file... are you sure you can't delete the trigger in sixemuconf??

What's the game?
Killzone3 - but I was using the BlackOps as a template (save as and changed the buttons). I couldnt find out how to delete a trigger only re-assign. But editing the xml seemed to work just fine.
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

Don't you have a "Delete" button in the "Overall" tab of sixemuconf??
GIMX creator