GIMX on PC with Accuforce Wheel

General Chat, Feel Free To talk about anything here.
blanes

GIMX on PC with Accuforce Wheel

Post by blanes »

Hi, new user here and only just ordered the GIMX adaptor from this website 2 days ago on Friday.

Trying to learn as much I can before the new adaptor gets delivered and very excited that when the GIMX adaptor arrives I will finally be able to drive Forza Horizon 3 on my PC with my AF wheel, Fanatec CS V3 pedals and Fanatec CS SQ+ 1.5 Shifter.

From reading some posts here it appears getting FFB to work on the AccuForce wheel is a bit hit or miss with some comment saying it does work and others it did not work at all. So my question is whether or not the problems or issues were overcome completely to attain full FFB or if there are rules or workarounds to get the FFB working on the AccuForce wheel ?

If there is any info I can contribute to the inventor / developer I am eager to assist as I know there may not be very many AccuForce owners with the GIMX. There were posts from a user named Zero on this forum and I sent him a PM few days back but I think he might not be active here any longer.

Thanks for any advice or help, cheers mark ;)
Matlo

Re: GIMX on PC with Accuforce Wheel

Post by Matlo »

Hi,

Sorry for the response delay.
blanes wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:21 am it appears getting FFB to work on the AccuForce wheel is a bit hit or miss
I haven't read such thing. Any FFB wheel should work on Windows.
GIMX creator
blanes

Post by blanes »

Well I now have my GIMX Adaptor delivered few days ago but cannot get my AF wheel recognised on the PC as a Logitech G27 at all. Getting bit frustrated with it after reading the wiki and so much info on this forum but ending up more confused unfortunately !

I made a thread here :- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2502 requesting help.

I also tried to PM a user who has an AF wheel working on GIMX named zero7159 but the PM just sits in my Outbox and never gets sent for unknown reason. Perhaps he will see my post at some point. Cheers mark.
GoDlike

Post by GoDlike »

In forum system we use message that's in Outbox is sent but not read yet by the other side. Yes I know it's stupid :)
My hardware: PS3 Slim CFW 4.80 | PS4 Pro 500 Million LE | PS5 | Xbox Series X
Steam: Godlike_RU | PSN: GoDlike_RU | XBL: GoDlike
blanes

Post by blanes »

Thanks for letting me know that ! :) And I agree it is kind of counter-intuitive. :?