Gimx RPI 2 Remote Control via Iphone

General Chat, Feel Free To talk about anything here.
talolike

Gimx RPI 2 Remote Control via Iphone

Post by talolike »

Hey Guys,

I will show you today my own GIMX RPI2 DIY USB Remote Control via Iphone

EDIT: I forget to change the language from German to Englsih u need to chance this first sry :lol: :lol:

In the box i have the RPI2 with Raspbian Jessi, DIY USB adapter and a controller only the platine of it with 2 usb hubs,
one of the usb hubs connected with the RPI2 and the controller platine and goes directly with one usb to the ps4, and the other usb hub is connected with the rpi for Mouse and keyboard with an external cabel for power :)

When anyone are interessted on it heres the dl of my RPI2 image you need to change the wireless connections.
i tooked the Hotspot option from Iphone for Remote Connection so you can take your Box where ever you want :)

PS: 2 Configs are ready to play Destiny and Black Ops 3, im using the G502 Prometheus Mouse with this configs :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4vvby ... y/gimx.rar
Last edited by talolike on Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
jujuterus

Re: Gimx RPI 2 Remote Control via Iphone

Post by jujuterus »

Thanks, i may try this later!
talolike

Post by talolike »

Hehe leave me a feedback when u got it
knd

Post by knd »

Hi.

"i tooked the Hotspot option from Iphone for Remote Connection". Can you please explain what you mean with this? You use your iPhone connected to the RPI via WiFi? And then you use the something like "Remote Desktop/TeamViewer" to access to the RPI?
One more thing. Does the RPI2 works well? I'm going to try a Pi Zero, since it's a little better than the RPI 1 B+ and I had some problems (mainly because of the Raspbian image used, it's an image with Kodi, XFCE, Retropie...not a clean one). I'll try a pure Raspian Jessie image, withe Pi Zero to see if it works. Main goal is to use a Wheel with PS4.

Thank you
talolike

Post by talolike »

So i mean, the Hotspot option on iphone im using it as wifi connection for my rpi2
talolike

Post by talolike »

So of course yes a programm like vncserver is installed and setted up on the image u need a vnc client im using Jump its an app for iphone :)
jujuterus

Post by jujuterus »

Hello, i tried your config. Just something strange, everything is in german... what a strange idea :D
talolike

Post by talolike »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry, i forget it but u can change the language easy i hope u can change it :lol:

after that u got it to work?
jujuterus

Post by jujuterus »

Yes, i already change the language, it was a little joke.

Otherwise,s it works. I have an android phone with a VNC app. It'works well. I play with your profil for BO3. Thx.
talolike

Post by talolike »

hehe, I'm glad you like it have fun :D