MW3

Talk About Anything Playstation here
uwontprevail

MW3

Post by uwontprevail »

Who is getting it?

And what are some things you want to be included in it, or excluded?

I personally don't want quick scoping.

I do want stackable kill streaks, makes the game more fun.

No more knife lunge variation. Keep the knife range at one set point. (unless you are using a special knife type attachment).
HolySheep

Re: MW3

Post by HolySheep »

I might get it but the last IW game wasn't so great. I mean they screwed us over the first time why would we trust them the second time?
uwontprevail

Post by uwontprevail »

HolySheep wrote:I might get it but the last IW game wasn't so great. I mean they screwed us over the first time why would we trust them the second time?
Not the same people making the multiplayer or singleplayer.

And i loved mw2.
HolySheep

Post by HolySheep »

I also loved MW2 in a certain degree. But IW sucks at supporting post-release. I just hope ravensoftware supports the multiplayer and IW just stays with the single player.
McKack

Post by McKack »

Oh yeah, for the love of Jeebus, just in CoD in general they need to get rid of the teleportation knives that opponents get, and the nerf knives that are handed to you.

My Config Repository | PSN: McKack - Steam: McKack - XBL: Ozukaki | Config Post Template
cldfusion

Post by cldfusion »

Definitely get rid of those damn teleportation knifes. Maybe even give it some damage multipliers instead of a one hit kill. Maybe a bit of aim assist and a decent range, to be fair. None of this instant 4m+ travel, full lock on, bs.
As for Qscoping, I'd like them to resolve the problem where your bullet doesn't go straight even though you're fully scoped in, and make it so SOH doesn't give it an advantage. Minus the some of the Aim assist strength of MW2, add the wobble and speed(maybe a bit faster) of BO.
Joss

Post by Joss »

I havnt pre-ordered it yet. I'm a big fan of the prestige edtions, i have bought everyone one so far (the NV Goggles and the RC Car).

I will wait to see if they are releasing one before purchasing.
uwontprevail

Post by uwontprevail »

McKack wrote:Oh yeah, for the love of Jeebus, just in CoD in general they need to get rid of the teleportation knives that opponents get, and the nerf knives that are handed to you.

As long as you can still make a class that is knife only, and still effective. I am fine with that.

Keep the regular knife at a static distance.

And double the distance for the tactical knife, or ballistic knife type thing.
uwontprevail

Post by uwontprevail »

cldfusion wrote:Definitely get rid of those damn teleportation knifes. Maybe even give it some damage multipliers instead of a one hit kill. Maybe a bit of aim assist and a decent range, to be fair. None of this instant 4m+ travel, full lock on, bs.
As for Qscoping, I'd like them to resolve the problem where your bullet doesn't go straight even though you're fully scoped in, and make it so SOH doesn't give it an advantage. Minus the some of the Aim assist strength of MW2, add the wobble and speed(maybe a bit faster) of BO.
Scoping in for snipers should be set as the slowest of all weapons.

Also add more time between your sprint and weapon recovery for sniper rifles.

that would make me happy.

I don't want to die in close quarters combat, especially when i get a hitmarker first and still lose.