Favourite games and any platinums?

Talk About Anything Playstation here
blazr

Favourite games and any platinums?

Post by blazr »

Hey,

Discuss your favourite games, likes, dislikes, platinums and stratergies for winning here.

My favourite games are modern warfare 2, black ops, cod zombies, gta iv, lbp. Infamous and la noire.

Currently im trying to platinum la noire and am almost done.next will be gta iv and then infamous.

Plus atm im kind of into the uncharted beta.

So what about you guys?
uwontprevail

Re: Favourite games and any platinums?

Post by uwontprevail »

I have never played a console shooter before.

But a lot of my friends play black ops, so i thought i would pick it up.

I have been playing tf2, counterstrike and other pc shooters for over 10 years now.

But i was never happy with the controller.

Ill probably pick up mw3, and bf3.

every other game i play on the console i play with a controller.
blazr

Post by blazr »

wow thats awesome.

.ive been using controller all my life since n64 goldeneye 007, all the way to ps3 black ops.

I used to play mw2 on pc on the alteriw servers but left due to exams. Mouse and keyboard have been the hit for me on fps. Always more accurate and precise, not to mention alot quicker.
uwontprevail

Post by uwontprevail »

blazr wrote:wow thats awesome.

.ive been using controller all my life since n64 goldeneye 007, all the way to ps3 black ops.

I used to play mw2 on pc on the alteriw servers but left due to exams. Mouse and keyboard have been the hit for me on fps. Always more accurate and precise, not to mention alot quicker.
I did play with the controller on non shooter games, but for some reason i never picked it up on the consoles.

What a coincidence i also played on the alter iwnet servers.

Too bad there are too many hackers on there. They ruin the fun.
cldfusion

Post by cldfusion »

Favorite game on ps3(& of all time)? Warhawk. It started getting old after about 4years, currently filling the void with generic shooters until Starhawk comes out in 2012.
Platinums? Just Terminator salv,StarwarsTFU,and MW2. Pretty unimpressive, but yeah, I only play for fun(mostly online shooters) I almost finished a few others too.
I also mostly played on controller until a friend introduced me to cs:s about 5yo and I developed a taste for the superiority of m/kb:) I was good with a controller, but console fps games just left too much to be desired(control wise). I did A LOT of research and eventually found XIM which I've used for the past year, but I also started to notice this project after and realized it's potential, Xim was closed, this is open(and active) No more desire for features.
My favorite strategies include running around like a chicken with it's head cut off and shooting people like mad:)
blazr

Post by blazr »

That sounds awesome. And i agree with you i only plat the games worth platting. Xim looked awesome but its poor configuration n high price put me off.