Hi!

Introduce yourself to the forum before attempting to post elsewhere
Konstantin

Hi!

Post by Konstantin »

I've come across this product/site by accident and it interested me a lot! Especially one feature, which I've been seeking for a while - macros.

But I'm hesitating to order the USB adapter, since I'm not fully sure if it will help me or not, as I could not find answers on some of my questions in the wiki. I hope they (questions) are small enough and can be asked right here - if not, just let me know and I will push them into a separate topic. Oh, and if I've missed anything in the wiki, feel free to point me out there :)

1) Is there a limit to macros size (number of commands that I can run in scope of 1 macros) ?
2) If not, is there a way to abort a long-running macros? Something like: "I press F1 to start macros and F2 to abort it".

Here is the whole scenario: a "platformer" game that uses only d-pad and 1 button for jump. I would like to complete a level (let's say, it takes 5 mins to complete) by only using a macros. Do you think it's possible with GIMX? I realize that creating such macros will probably be a very tedious task and it could potentially have hundreds (or even thousands) of commands, but will GIMX macros-engine have any issues with that?

My setup will be this: Win10 laptop, USB adapter (still have to buy it), PS4.

Thank you in advance for the answers!
Matlo

Re: Hi!

Post by Matlo »

Welcome :)

There is no size limit for the macros, and you can abort the macro by pressing the same key.
Please post further questions in the GIMX discussion section.
GIMX creator
Konstantin

Re: Hi!

Post by Konstantin »

Thanks for the swift answer, Matlo! I'm now determined to order the adapter and try it out.