Hello thar

Introduce yourself to the forum before attempting to post elsewhere
weebzz

Hello thar

Post by weebzz »

Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 25 I heard about this site through the old blog - I wasn't expecting this tbh because I had tried using Sixemu before but I just couldn't get the mouse lag down. Now with the tutorials and this nice lil community forming I'm more than psyched to have this available to me. Alrite I'll try to keep it short as I'm a bit verbose at times.

Fav. game atm: Battlefield Bad Company 2 (I just bought it and it was my first BF game)
Can't wait for BF3!
PSN: weebzz | Steam: y0shimi
Matlo

Re: Hello thar

Post by Matlo »

Welcome!
GIMX creator
McKack

Re: Hello thar

Post by McKack »

Oh hai, and welcome.

BF3 may be drastically different than BC2 since it's part of the "plain" series and not the Bad Company one. But then again they might as well have drawn a lot of inspiration from the Bad Company series (hopefully) since it's been such a relatively big hit online. I'm predicting a mix of the two, being slightly more BF'ish than BC'ish but also feeling quite BC'ish because it's running in the Frostbite Engine.

I remember the aim being kinda stiff yet sluggish when I played BC2 on the 360 though, so I'm hoping that's been "fixed" in Frostbite Engine 2.0
My Config Repository | PSN: McKack - Steam: McKack - XBL: Ozukaki | Config Post Template