Mouse seems to loose power

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
POPPIPIPPO

Mouse seems to loose power

Post by POPPIPIPPO »

Hi, i bought the adapter from the official shop page.
When im playing (physical devices input) every nearly 5 seconds the mouse seems to loose power (mouse lights switch off) for about 2 seconds, so no inputs and no errors, and then it works again.
The usb hub is supplied and only 2 devices are connected, i need it because my laptop have 3 usb ports and the setup requires 4 ports (adatpter+mouse+keyboard+ds4).
All windows10 configs for power saving are disabled and power supply cable is attached.
The mouse (4000 dpi, 1Khz ref.rate) works fine on pc, even in calibration or text mode, until i press Start for connecting it and start playing.
I tried all combinations switching usb ports and devices but every time one device loses inputs cyclically, and if the device is the adapter or the ds4 obviously i got an error after few seconds.
There is something that im probably doing wrong?
Sorry if my english is not good, i hope everything is understandable.

logfile (no errors): https://pastebin.com/1LkVafdJ
Usb hub: atolla USB 3.0 Hub 4 + 1 with Power Supply Adapter 15W (5V/3A) from Amazon
Mouse: Trust GXT 155 Caldor Gaming Mouse

EDIT: Everything was working fine when "rounding time period" was 9920. Now it is 9918 again, and nothing works, what can i do?
Last edited by POPPIPIPPO on Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
teddy18

Re: Mouse seems to loose power

Post by teddy18 »

OK i Unserstand you Connect your Mouse to the USB device that are actualy for PC USB to console

?

Thats how i know to use the device

Mouse and Keyboard are conectet to the PC
The USB device gimix ist conectet to the PC and to the console
POPPIPIPPO

Post by POPPIPIPPO »

Yes, the gimx adapter is correctly connected to PC usb and ps4, keyboard and mouse connected to PC.
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

If the mouse is plugged to the USB HUB, try connecting it directly to the computer instead.
GIMX creator