"AtLibUsbDfu.dll not found"

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
TOCS

Re: "AtLibUsbDfu.dll not found"

Post by TOCS »

Yes, and I don't think it would actually matter anyway.

My Device Manager gets a "Generic USB Input" when I just plug the thing in. Then I do the button press/release and I get another driver called "USB Input Device". If I try to update that "USB Input Device" by either automatic or by the .ini filed stored in the /USB folder, it just says Windows found the best driver, which apparently is the current "USB Input Device".

I'm really upset right now, and it seems nothing works out for me. :S
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

Maybe it does matter. Maybe the chinese manufacturer made it compatible with the teensy loader...
If it's designed to work with the teensy loader, it's not compatible with the FLIP tool.
GIMX creator
TOCS

Post by TOCS »

But I did try with the Teensy loader, and it didn't work for the obvious reason that my PC won't recognize the device properly. I assume the Teensy loader as well as FLIP is scanning for a device called "AT90USB162" or something similar, and that's the problem; I only have "USB Input Device".
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

Not so obvious. Devices compatible with the teensy loader don't need any driver, they are recognized as generic usb devices.
GIMX creator
TOCS

Post by TOCS »

Hmmm, alright.. I guess I'm just gonna buy another one then. Too bad I have to wait another month again now. :( But thanks for the help anyway.
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

Why don't you ask the seller for help?

Delivery (to France) takes usually 1-2 weeks for a genuine teensy from pjrc.com.
GIMX creator
TOCS

Post by TOCS »

The seller is just a second hand retailer. They just import all the stuff from China and deliver it to the consumer, I don't believe they've got any idea of what this thing can even do, but I could give it a go of course. I'm too frustrated to do anything right now; 3 hours trying to get this thing to work. I think I'll just leave it as it is, for today.