Mouse was captured, input was "physical devices", and focus was lost. Either you pressed alt+tab or some other app took

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
teddy18

Re: Mouse was captured, input was "physical devices", and focus was lost. Either you pressed alt+tab or some other app t

Post by teddy18 »

Matlo wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:44 pm No, switch controller mode is not supported.

And if you have "fix scaling for apps" enabled, try disabling it.
IT was not enabled i did now

No ITS the Same Problem i was in Mouse calbration Mode Presed right Mouse Button
Matlo

Re: Mouse was captured, input was "physical devices", and focus was lost. Either you pressed alt+tab or some other app t

Post by Matlo »

It should remain disabled.
GIMX creator
teddy18

Post by teddy18 »

Matlo wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:10 pm It should remain disabled.
IT IS Off the Same Problem i dont know where the Problem is sometime works Sometimes dont without
The capture Turn Off
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

Please close any non-system app running in the background, one by one, and see if issue disappears after closing a specific one. For example app stores like Steam, or device management software like LG HUB or synaptics. I also notice a "Virtual Hid Device" in your peripherals, which software is driving this device?

(please use the reply button instead of quoting the last post)

EDIT: Also try disabling your touchpad in the device manager. The "ELAN Input Device" is detected by GIMX, and it seems to be a touchpad.
GIMX creator
teddy18

Post by teddy18 »

I Turn it Off on Windows Service
Elan Service
LGHUB Update Service
No other Services Runing Like Steam or Origin Set them Off

I Set Touch Pad Off

The Same Problem If i Push the right or left Mouse Button

IF have to be a Bug on gimix
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

Do you have all Windows updates applied?
GIMX creator
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

Do you have any other laptop to try?
GIMX creator
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

Please generate a report with msinfo: type msinfo in the search bar, and hit enter. Type ctrl + s, enter a file name, and click save. If you think the report contains sensitive information, you can send the report to labs@gimx.fr. Otherwise you can just post it here.
GIMX creator