;-)

Introduce yourself to the forum before attempting to post elsewhere
gimxfanboy

;-)

Post by gimxfanboy »

Salaam! (Peace and Greetings) everyone :)

My names Roger and well, what can I say? I was following this project since the very first few blog posts :D

I still remember McKack uploading the first video that went semi-viral, and seeing the positive community response.

Honestly I think it is very kind of Matlo to produce and support such a great idea, and I want to applaud him for that :-)

I'm actually studying Bachelor of Engineering (BEng) Electrical and Electronic Engineering in the United Kingdom, and what can I say? I'm actually astounded how much I'm learning about the world of embedded systems and IC etc. This project, admittedly, actually kick-started my enthusiasm in Electronics! So kudos to you Matlo, you actually made quite a big affect on somebody!

If I can, I'll try my best to support this project as best I can.

But for now, I'm just another avid follower who really wants to see this project go far, and it may sound far-fetched, but maybe even Matlo making this into a retail product!

That's all folks (I really wanted to buy a complete USB Kit from Matlo if he still has them, 30 euros is an AMAZING price!)

Peace!
Matlo

Re: ;-)

Post by Matlo »

Welcome :)

Just send me a PM if you want a usb adapter.
GIMX creator
HIGH5

Post by HIGH5 »

Welcome!
McKack

Post by McKack »

Awesome stuff!
Welcome!
My Config Repository | PSN: McKack - Steam: McKack - XBL: Ozukaki | Config Post Template